FutureLAB: Get Paid!
Tuesday, March 12, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
FutureLAB: Get Paid! is a 3 hour course designed for those who are ready to set up their business but don't know a thing about running a finance department.
In FutureLAB: Finance: Get Paid! , you will learn how to:
- Create invoices so you can get paid in a timely manner;
- Pay bills so that you don't run out of money;
- Collect the money that is owed to you...nicely;
- Design your accounting system so that you really know what's happening with your money.
FutureLAB: Get Paid! is designed for the smart person (like yourself), that has never worked in a finance department, doesn't have the resources to hire a bookkeeper, and is responsible for being the "make it happen person" in your small business.
After this workshop, you'll be able to go back to the office and run your finance department like you're an old pro. This is a great workshop for the finance phobic.
FutureLAB: from Zero to Business @ Warp Speed.
When & Where
The Hendrickson Group / FutureLAB Media
Who Leads Audicity 2014?
Lisa Hendrickson has created award winning entrepreneurial ventures, served as a Director of Business Strategy at Scient, a global professional services firm, created innovation labs for implementing cross functional innovation throughout the organization as well as created brand, product and pricing strategies for companies. She is known for her simple elegant solutions that address complex business problems. Some career highlights include:
• COO of the 43rd fastest growing inner city company in America in 2009
• Corporate recipient of grant from The Clinton Foundation
• CEO Forum Training at Harvard Business School with Michael Porter
• Judge and Panelist for Goldman Sach's Institute for Entrepreneurial Thinking
•Guest lecturer at Fordham University, SUNY's FIT, The Pratt Institute and CW Post
She is the founder of FutureLAB Media, a company that produces business acceleration workshops that help entrepreneurs build smarter companies faster. Concurrently, she runs The Hendrickson Group, a consultancy focused on effectiveness and profitability for companies.
Some of the companies that she’s successfully consulted with include: Pfizer, J&J, Esoterix, Holt, Rinehart and Winston, GTE Mobilnet, Datamark, Vertex Capital, outsourcing.com, Buchbinder & Warren, and The Brown Club of NYC. She has appeared on BBC World Business Report, The New York Times, CBS’s The Early Show, ABC’s World News Tonight, Crain’s NY, and many other fine news outlets.