Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
A new economy is emerging - where social, environmental and commercial imperatives are intimately intertwined and the trust and integrity that underpins them, provide the keys to success.
In a world that is both increasingly inter-connected and values-conscious, there are new opportunites for those who are tuned-in to this emerging future.
Join MC Dr Eva Balan-Vnuk, and explore this developing global future.
Hear from international and local experts about these new approaches and what you can do to make your organisation flourish
Talk to our key note speakers and panellists about:
- creating a competitive advantage
- growing opportunities for your enterprise in the SA and global economy
- driving future prosperity through social enterprise
- securing our quality of life through social innovation
Listen to international key note speakers
- Rich Karlgaard, Forbes publisher, author and forecaster on innovation culture, disruption and global trends
- Indy Johar, architect, Global Impact Hub founder and lecturer on social innovation in the real world
- Mark Beam, architect, venture capitalist and impact investor on social need as a market opportunity for purpose-driven enterprises and investors
Then, join our key notes, together with our panellists in your preferred panel session
Panel 1 - Competitive advantage opportunities for SA business
- Rich Karlgaard (USA)
- Jenny Paradiso, Suntrix
- Peter Joy, Executive Chair Brand South Australia
- Ian Dixon, Managing Director, Dixon Parntering Solutions
- Host - David Paterson
Panel 2 - Social enterprise as a driver of SA's future prosperity
- Mark Beam (USA)
- Loewn Steel, Creative Thinker and Change Agent, Coach and Business Mentor, Board Member Business SA
- Jenny Vandyke, Startup Adelaide
- Stuart Douglas, Innovyz
- Kevin Koym, CEO and Founder Tech Ranch Austin, (USA)
- Host - Matt Anderson
Panel 3 - Social innovation as the key to securing our quality of life
- Indy Johar (UK)
- Carolyn Curtis, Chief Executive Officer, TACSI
- Mary Patetsos, Chair of Board SA Housing Trust, Director ACH Group
- Host Rob DiMonte
Who should attend?
Leaders and entrepreneurs from across the business and social spectrum.