Future of EdTech - Emerging Trends & Opportunities
Thursday, June 20, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
Loading your connections...
Technology continues to transform education and create new opportunities for students, communities, startups and investors.
We are pleased to host a panel of industry leaders to share cutting edge developments in this rapidly evolving space. We will draw upon the panelists' expertise to address various topics including trying to answer some of the following questions:
- How does education technology engage students and enhance learning outcomes?
- How can we transform communities and society through disruptive innovation in ed-tech?
- How are traditional institutions embracing new and innovative capabilities?
- What kind of Board & Senior Executive leadership opportunities exist at ed-tech ventures?
Why should you attend this event...
- You are in EdTech and want to know what others are up to (yeah, rapid market research)
- You have some ideas that you would like to take to the next level (grey cells producing greenbacks)
- You are interested in finding co-founders for that emerging venture in your garage (ok, living room)
- You want to give back in the role of a Board Adviser / Member (and it looks cool on your LinkedIn profile)
- You are an accredited investor open to new investment ideas (enough said)
- You are a Kellogg alum that knows the power of networking (and want to support your local alumni club)
- Raghu Krishnaiah, SVP Online and Digital Learning, Kaplan
- Dave Yanofsky, Director of Media and Youth Development : ConnectEd : The California Center for College and Career
- Jeremy Glassenberg. Head of Platform Products at Edmodo
- Cat Boroff (KSM '08), Director of Strategy & Operations at Beyond 12
Moderator: Tim O'Connor (KSM '99), Founder, Teacher and CEO Marcademy
Special Guest: Carl Taibl (KSM '90), CPA. CFO, ConnectEd : The California Center for College and CareerAgenda:
- 6:00 - 7:00 - Networking & reception
- 7:00 - 8:30 - Panel discussion with Q&A
- 8:30 - 10:00 - Networking
Have questions about Future of EdTech - Emerging Trends & Opportunities? Contact Kellogg Alumni Club San Francisco Bay