Fundraising Panel and Breakout Sessions
Wednesday, October 9, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
Whether you are entering the field of development, looking to refine or expand your fundraising skills, or want guidance on how to better fundraise, this event is for you! Experienced development professionals will reveal all there is to know about their area of fundraising. After each panelist speaks, you will have the opportunity to attend breakout sessions with the panelists to get your individual questions answered.
Fundraising and development skills are very valuable in the non-profit sector. They not only make you a desirable candidate for a job, but they are what non-profit organizations depend on to accomplish their goals and fulfill their missions. Join us and learn how to bring in the $!
• Adam Bad Wound, Director of Foundation & Government Relations at NatureBridge
• Greg Harrell-Edge, Partner at DonorMagnet.com
• Jamieson Bunn, Director of Annual Giving and Alumni Relations at the San Francisco Day School
• Kristina Watson, Corporate and Foundation Relations Manager at Save The Bay
• Sarah Hogan, Associate Program Officer at The David and Lucile Packard Foundation
When & Where
Young Nonprofit Professionals Network San Francisco Bay Area (YNPNsfba) is the network for established and emerging young nonprofit leaders in the San Francisco/Oakland/San Jose area.
We invite you to join us – gain valuable experience, progress your career, and have fun with a group of hard-working and committed nonprofit leaders.