Actions and Detail Panel
Funding Feeding Frenzy -- June 15, 2017
Thu, June 15, 2017, 5:30 PM – 10:30 PM CDT
Funding Feeding Frenzy Agenda 5:30 - 10:30pm Followed by the Big Splash Cocktail Party
5 pm check-in for Presenting & Demo Companies
What is the Funding Feeding Frenzy?
A chance to present your company in front of a panel of real life experienced investors.
- Get great feedback about whether YOU'RE FUND-ABLE now...
- Show off your WOW Factors and Traction to Investors on the Panel and in the Audience
- Investor Q&A to dive deep into your business opportunity
- Find out exactly what you will need to do for your company to be FUND-ABLE to professional Angel Investors, VC's and High Net Worth Individuals.
For Entrepreneurs raising capital, having a great presentation for investors will multiply your chances of success. Getting the chance to present and get feedback in real time, from real investors, is the best way to know what to do and how to do it, so that you become more fund-able.
Apply to be a Demo Table company!
- Demo Tables get a table to show off their company during the event.
- Also a quick 2 minute presentation in front of the entire audience and Investor Panel
- Great for companies with visual or Physical Products / Apps or Videos to help show off the company.
This is your chance to show off your stuff LIVE in front of REAL investors who put their money into great Start-up and Growth Companies locally.
- Company Presentations are either 8 minutes per company.
- "Investor Funding Feedback" and Q&A 15 Minutes per company.
- 3 to 5 minute "Mini-Presentations" are available for some companies.
- Presenting Companies will receive extremely valuable Presentation Coaching from the Funding Feeding Frenzy expert coaches...as long as they are registered early enough to schedule coaching.
The FFF team and its Investor Network has raised millions of dollars for businesses and ventures and has helped many other companies raise tons of money too. See examples below:
Jay Harris, Founder & President of Infinity Box: Raised $750,000 from Angel Investors he met at a Previous Funding Feeding Frenzy.
Jerry Freeman, Founder & CEO of PaletteApp.com: Funding of $710,000 from a VC Firm, an Angel Group and a High Net Worth Individual.
Evan Harreras, of DRIFT: Raised 6-Figures of Funding from Angel investors and contacts he made from presenting at a previous Funding Feeding Frenzy Event.
Millions of dollars of equity, hybrid and debt funding for other companies too has been raised from FFF presentations, Demo Tables and connnections made at the FFF.
Many other funding, customer, partnership and strategic connections, both small and large, are made at the FFF Event Series.
This event is solely for informational purposes only and any inquiries from potential investors will be directed to the companies. Extraordinary Success, LLC does not charge investor introduction or "investor finder" fees when companies raise capital. ES, LLC are simply providing a forum in which you can present your company. Further, we make no representations or warranties regarding the financial ability or “accreditation” of potential investors. You are solely responsible for conducting any legal, accounting or due diligence review of potential investors. Neither Extraordinary Success, LLC nor its affiliated entities are registered Securities Brokers or Dealers or any other entity regulated under the securities laws, and we do not receive any form of compensation based upon investments in the companies presenting.
Date and Time
744 N. Wells Street
Chicago, IL 60654