Funding American Innovation SBIR/STTR Explained Workshop
Wednesday, March 25, 2015 from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
WHY SHOULD YOU CARE ABOUT SBIR/STTR funding?
- It's Funding That Doesn't Cost Equity
- Funds Align Well With Angel Investors & VCs
- Commercialization Mentoring Available at No Cost
- It's a $2.3 BILLION Program
- Learn key strategies to get your proposal funded
- Communicate your idea effectively to your chosen agency
- Get insider tips and winning proposal strategies from experts
- Develop a budget for your SBIR/STTR proposal
Greenwood Consulting Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized consulting resource for SBIR and small business incubators. The Group created an SBIR/STTR outreach program in New Mexico and has critiqued hundreds of SBIR and STTR proposals.
Learn how to improve dramatically your SBIR/STTR proposal from a nationally recognized SBIR/STTR consultant
Event cancellations. Event cancellations must be received prior to NOON two business days before the luncheon/event to receive a full refund. If you would like to send a substitute, you are welcome--just be sure to contact the event coordinator.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advanced.
When & Where
Nebraska Business Development Center - Technology Commercialization
NBDC technology commercialization team assists companies, investors, scientists, university researchers and entrepreneurs that have the potential to bring innovative technologies to the commercial marketplace. Consultants provide services including market research, startup advice, business planning, stakeholder engagement, and funding guidance. Special emphasis will be on providing assistance with the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR/STTR) grant program.