Actions and Detail Panel
Fundamentals of Photography
Sat, December 3, 2016, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM EST
Call, text, or email Joel Arencibia @ 954-532-8608 OR email@example.com
For more information about our workshops visit: www.photographyenhanced.com
GET READY to take your photography to a whole new level!
In just one day you’ll learn how to take your camera off “auto” and take amazing, creative photos of your kids, family, and anything else.
This workshop has the perfect balance between audio/visual presentation and fun hands-on exercises to practice what you just learned!
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for anyone who wants to develop a solid foundation of core concepts to master their camera and go out and take amazing, beautiful photos!
What will I learn?
- HOW YOUR CAMERA WORKS
We will spend a short time discussing learning about how DSLR and Mirrorless cameras works and a few important differences. Here, you'll also learn about the various buttons and wheels on your camera.
- MASTERING YOUR CAMERA AND TAKING BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING PHOTOS!
You will learn concepts, techniques, and camera features that pro's use every day to take beautiful photos:
1. Choosing the best lens for YOUR photography (prime VS zoom, macro, wide, standard, telephoto, etc).
2. Using your camera’s different camera modes such as Manual (M), Aperture Priority (Av), Program (P), and Shutter Priority (Tv) to take amazing, creative photos.
3. Exposure Triangle (how ISO, Aperture, and Shutter speed work together to create exposure).
4. How to get beautiful, blurry & creamy backgrounds in your portraits (controlling DOF).
5. Fantastic COMPOSITION techniques
8. Focusing techniques and features in your camera
9. Metering modes
10. White balance
11. Depth of field and BOKEH!
13. How to use histograms
14. Using exposure compensation
15. Become a pro in MANUAL!
16. Lens, gear, and accessory tips that will make your photography better! My own personal recommendations and tips on lens filters, tripods, lightiing equipment, camera accessories, and more!
What do I need to bring?
You will need to bring your camera, lenses, and manual.
While this workshop includes concepts that apply to ALL cameras, an interchangeable lens camera such as a DSLR, or mirrorless camera is HIGHLY recommended. Many point-and-shoot cameras don't offer the creative flexibility and features you will be learning about.
If you do not yet have an interchangeable lens camera, I recommend you borrow one from a friend.
I HIGHLY recommend reading through your camera's manual before the class for the best learning experience.
Where will the workshop be held?
The workshop will take place at beautiful CB Smith Park in Pembroke Pines. The exact meeting location will be emailed after signing up.
Will food be provided?
Liquid refreshments will be provided. Bring lunch and snacks.
SEE YOU THERE!