Actions and Detail Panel
Fundamentals in Social Media Advertising
Thu, June 22, 2017, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
How many ads and sponsored posts do you see in your Facebook feeds on a given day? The answer is probably "a lot." Some ads are beautifully composed, with rich, dynamic imagery and messaging so powerful that you just can't help but click through and learn more.
Others, not so much. So how can your ads cut through the clamor? How can you ensure your brand's voice and message will be remembered?
Welcome to Fundamentals in Social Media Advertising. We'll walk you through the ins and outs of crafting social media advertisements to effectively broadcast your mission and create the results you're looking for. Whether you're a small business owner, nonprofit, marketing manager for a large corporation, or anywhere in between, Social Media Advertising 101 will demystify the digital advertising world and empower you to build your own ads and accomplish your goals.
- Fundamentals of social and digital advertising
- Identifying and defining effective components of a successful ad
- Best practices for major social media platforms
- Audience targeting and A/B testing
- Boosting and maximizing ad efficiency
- Gathering and reporting data for precision accuracy
- A hands-on workshop where attendees craft their own mockup social advertisements
Who is this course for?
Fundamentals in Social Media Advertising is for anyone who needs to utilize social and digital media advertisement tools. Small business owners, marketing managers, entrepreneurs and more: If you're using social technology to reach a larger audience to deliver your message, this course is for you.