The purpose of this workshop is for participants to learn about the art of Product Development in Asset Management. Product Development is a multi-disciplinary activity and requires different skills from different areas. A project manager is in the crossroads of all departments within Fund Management Companies (sales, compliance, legal, risk, investment teams, operational teams etc.) and needs to acquire a general understanding of the different constraints of all these teams.
- The Process of Idea Generation in Asset Management
- How to Identify Global Economic and Regulatory Trends?
- Structuring and Developing of Investment Products
- Underlying, Payoff and Investment Style
- Fund Set-up, Fund Administration and Maintenance
- Distribution, Service Providers and Transfer Agents
- Regulatory Constraints in Asset Management
- How Regulation Impact the Structuring of New Products?