The California Conservation Corps is a workforce development program that trains young men and women to become employable citizens through life skills training and hard work in environmental conservation and emergency services.
- 18 -25 years of age
- not on parole or formal/supervised probation
- No criminal covictions for: violent crimes; drug cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, traffficking, possession with intent to sell or felony possession
- California resident
- Pass fingerprint & background check, drug test, physical exam and training (no cost to recruit)
- Willing and able to work outdoors in all types of weather and conditions
- Willing and able to paritcipate in "spikes" and emergency response when required
- Willing and able to participate in the CCC education program
- $10 salary 40 hrs a week
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Scholarship/Education Award opportunites
- and more. . .