San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
So, you’ve been hearing about content marketing for years. You’re convinced that it’s important for your business or your clients. You know that unless you provide valuable information for your audience, someone else will. Maybe you’ve even been engaging in content marketing already. But you really want to know how to do it better.
You want to know:
- How can you discover the problems and issues your audience faces?
- How can you continuously create new, high-quality content that your audience values?
- How can you get the attention of your audience for this great content?
- How can you measure the success of your content marketing campaign?
This full-day training session will answer those questions and more. If you know that you need better content marketing, but you don’t know the steps to get there, this class is for you. We won’t waste time convincing you that content marketing is important. Instead, we’ll walk you through the techniques that will make your content marketing a success. We’ll look at real-world examples from actual B2B companies. We’ll help you to use your own organization (or that of your clients) to apply what you learn to your own content marketing strategy and tactics, leaving with action items to improve your content marketing immediately.
After attending, you’ll know how:
- Inexpensive online techniques allow you to research the topics your audience cares about
- Time-tested techniques used by commercial publishers for decades create a steady stream of high-quality content that captivates audiences
- Direct marketing techniques test your content marketing concepts to pick the winners
- Google, Facebook, and other gatekeepers decide whether your content is any good
- Search marketing, social media marketing, and other attention-getting techniques help your audience discover your great content
- The experts in your organization can be motivated to do the bulk of the content creation
Who should attend?
Anyone who works in or manages search marketing, social media, or content development in your agency or organization. This session is designed for the person who is convinced of the importance of content marketing but needs the practical steps to succeed.
October 28, 2013
8:30 - 9:00 am Registration/Breakfast
9:00 - 5:00 pm Course
A light breakfast and lunch are included!
Presented by Mike Moran
Mike is the co-author of the best-selling 2005 book Search Engine Marketing, Inc. (along with fellow search marketing expert Bill Hunt), which is now in its Second Edition (2008). Mike is also the author of the acclaimed Internet marketing book, Do It Wrong Quickly: How the Web Changes the Old Marketing Rules, named one of best business books of 2007 by the Miami Herald. Mike also writes for the Biznology® newsletter and blog, as well as a regular column for Search Engine Guide.
In addition to Mike’s broad technical background, he holds an Advanced Certificate in Market Management Practice from the Royal UK Charter Institute of Marketing and is a Senior Fellow at the Society for New Communications Research (SNCR). Mike is a Visiting Lecturer at the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business and teaches at Rutgers CMD, UC Irvine Extension, and Fairleigh Dickinson University.
When & Where
Business Marketing Association of NJ
The Business Marketing Association (BMA) is the leading organization dedicated to B2B marketing professionals. Members come from corporations, agencies, consulting firms and industry suppliers to expand their expertise and grow professionally through BMA’s business networking events.