San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In this one full day SEO for WordPress Workshop you will learn to optimize your WordPress website to rank well in organic search results. We will teach SEO specifically for the WordPress environment.
Bring your own laptop. This is a hands-on workshop. You will spend time optimizing your own WordPress website.
Limited Spots! Snacks & Coffee will be provided
Learning Objectives: By the end of the workshop you will be able to
- improve your website rankings and visibility in Google (and other Search Engines)
- write better content – better for Search Engines and better for site visitors
- understand SEO best practices and implement them throughout your website
- effectively use the Yoast SEO plugin to optimize your website content
- monitor your site with Google Search Console
- It is ideal to work with the actual content of your live WordPress website during this workshop.
An Introduction to SEO for WordPress | Course Outline:
- Introduction to SEO
- Keyword Research
- Yoast Plugin
- SEO Copywriting
- Site Structure
- Webmaster Search Console
- 301 redirects
- Demystifying Google’s Search Formula
- Link Building
- Local SEO (Bing and Google my business)