Are you looking for 1st Attempt Success on either your General Knowledge Test and/or your Professional Education Test in order to gain teacher certification here in the State of Florida? Are you a college student, current classroom teacher or just trying to change fields and be a teacher?
Don't miss the opportunity to save money and time by learning the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities needed to PASS your General Knowledge Test or Professional Education Test on the 1st attempt. It is all about prepping smart, not prepping hard. Most teachers do NOT prepare for this exam the correct way. Led by Dr. Jason Ampel, The Learning Liaisons work with thousands of teachers across the state as they prepare for their Florida Teacher Certification Exams. Institutional rates available...
Whether you attend one, or both of these sessions, each workshop includes the follow:
- Registration to your workshop session & light refreshments
- 30 day access to the corresponding online On-Demand Video Course (GK and/or PEd)
- Detailed analysis of practice FTCE questions for your GK/PEd
- Discussion of ALL 4 sub-tests and competencies on the GK
- Discussion of ALL 8 competencies tested on your PEd
- Discussion of most effective test-taking strategies geared specifically towards these exams
- Downloadable PDF of all slides from your workshop
- Discussion of additional proven resources
- Discount codes for additional GK online courses for math
- Follow-up from your FTCE presenter, Dr. A
If you have any addition question, feel free to contact us anytime at 407-797-1499. If you can't make this date, we provide 24/7 online support with our selection of on-demand online FTCE workshops. You can find out more about our FTCE Prep services on our FTCE page @ www.ftceworkshops.com . See what others have said in some of our reviews on Face Book @ http://www.facebook.com/TheLearningLiaisons/reviews/
About The Presenter:
Dr. Ampel is the owner of The Learning Liaisons and a Professor of Education at the University of Central Florida. He has ten years of teaching experience in Central Florida, as well as teaching education courses for UCF since he graduated in 2009 with his Doctorate in Curriculum & Instruction.