Earn your bachelor's degree - on MassBay's campus - through FSU@MassBay. The FSU@MassBay is a partnership of MassBay Community College and Framingham State University that offers affordable, flexible opportunities for students to earn both an associate's and a bachelor's degree in two popular program areas - Liberal Arts or Business. Start by enrolling at MassBay Community College and commit to the FSU@MassBay pathway and earn your Associate's Degree in Liberal Arts or Business Administration. Eligible students will be accepted for immediate transfer to Framingham State University for the completion of their Bachelor's Degree in Liberal Studies or Management. Learn from Framingham State University faculty and enjoy the benefits of being an FSU student while enrolled in your bachelor's degree courses at MassBay.
- Earn both your associate's and bachelor's degree - all on one campus - in two popular program areas.
- Eligible MassBay graduates enjoy immediate, seamless transfer to Framingham State University, with all application fees waived.
- Enjoy a tuition discount from Framingham State University (up to $240 per course) for your bachelor's degree courses taken at MassBay.
- Students who complete their associate's and bachelor's degrees in four years could spend less than $30,000 for the total cost of both degrees.
- No time constraints to finish your degree.
- Associate's degree program at MassBay offers options for day, evening, or online courses.
- Work while you earn a degree. All bachelor's degree courses are offered in the evenings through FSU's Division of Continuing Education.
Office of Admissions
50 Oakland Street
Wellesley Hills, MA 02841