San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
New FSMA regulations require that key personnel in charge of developing and implementing/managing the Food Safety Plan at a company must be a “Preventive Control Qualified Individual.” The Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) has partnered with the FDA to develop course curriculum to meet the “Preventive Control Qualified Individual” requirements. Companies have a specific amount of time to comply depending on their size.
Simple Compliance Solution LLC, now offers FSPCA-approved classroom training, both at public venues and on-site at companies/organizations, or at a company or organization’s preferred location for private training.
- Prepare for the new FSMA regulations, when a Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) must perform or oversee activities, including preparation of the food safety plan, validation of the preventive controls, records review, and reanalysis of the food safety plans.
- Learn how to develop a food safety plan compliant with the Preventive Controls rule.
- Engage in an interactive classroom environment, with an instructor who holds the FSPCA certificate and has real-world industrial experience with FDA compliance.
- Learn best practices and review case study examples.
- Receive the official FSPCA Certificate of Completion and the official FSPCA course book, with reference material.
Who Should Attend
- Food Safety personnel
- QA Directors, Managers, and Supervisors
- Other key leaders and cross-functional team members instrumental in building or strengthening a company’s food safety culture
- Regulators, State and Federal
- Company trainers
Preventive Controls for Human Food Course Agenda
Official 16 module FSPCA curriculum taught by certified instructors
1. Introduction to Course & Preventive Controls
2. Food Safety Plan Overview
3. Good Manufacturing Practices & Other Prerequisite Programs
4. Biological Food Safety Hazards
5. Chemical, Physical and Economically Motivated Food Safety Hazards
6. Preliminary Steps in Developing a Food Safety plan
7. Resources for Preparing Food Safety Plans
Review and Questions
8. Hazard Analysis & Preventive Controls Determination
9. Process Preventive Controls
10. Food Allergen Preventive Controls
11. Sanitation Preventive Controls
12. Supply-Chain Preventive Controls
Review and Questions
13. Verification & Validation Procedures
14. Record-Keeping Procedures
15. Recall Plan
16. Regulation Overview: cGMP, Hazard Analysis, and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Human Food
FSPCA-Certified Lead Instructors
Mrs. Montgomery is an FSPCA Lead Instructor (Human Foods Certificate # 32c592bd and Animal Foods Certificate # 1bd2c691) with over 30 years experience as a food safety executive in large-scale manufacturing. Montgomery is the Principal of Simple Compliance Solutions, LLC and a Registered Microbiologist (National Registry of Certified Microbiologists).
**Cancellation Policy: A full refund is available within 48 hours of the initial order date. Any cancellation or refund requests that occur after the initial 48-hour period will be processed less a $200 cancellation fee. Cancellations or refunds are not available within 2 weeks of the course date. However, you may transfer your course registration to a future course date or send another person in your place with advance notification.