Flemington Speedway Historical Society’s 6th annual event, presented by Lentini Auto Salvage, begins at 9:00 AM Saturday, October 15, 2016 - rain or shine, no refunds, no exceptions.
• Gates open at 7:00 AM for vendors and exhibitors; gates open for spectators at 9:00 AM.
• Hunterdon County Fairgrounds (South County Park) 1207 Route 179, Lambertville, NJ 08530 (near intersection of 179 and 202 in Ringoes)
• Flea market and swap meet.
• All types of vehicles, and all types of vendors are welcome.
• The event benefits FSHS and the Hunterdon County 4-H and Agricultural Fair. The Fair is lining up a variety of food vendors.
• Hunterdon County Park's friendly reminder: no alcohol or dogs are permitted.
• 50/50 raffle with bonus prizes to be drawn at 1:30 PM and announced inside the main building.
• The awards parade lines up at 1:00 PM, and presentation is at 1:40 PM inside the main building
• Flemington Speedway Historical Society is public charity 501(c)(3) non profit. Your donations are greatly appreciated and tax deductible.
• Event T-shirts, hooded sweatshirts, and steel signs will be available. They will not be reprinted. Please specify style and size of your registration option includes a shirt.