San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The frontierCities Acceleration & Showcase Event brings together cutting-edge smart cities solutions developed and trialed in 40+ cities across Europe, ambitious cities and towns looking to view a wide range of smart cities solutions in one place, EC and national policy makers and smart cities experts, and a selection of investors and corporates.
- Cities interested in viewing tested smart city solutions and networking and
learning from other cities
- Corporations and corporate investors
- Smart cities actors and stakeholders
The frontierCities Acceleration & Showcase Event provides real benefits and value for investors, corporates and cities:
- A privileged view on 20+ smart mobility solutions all in one day, providing you with insights into where innovation and investment opportunities is moving in the smart cities space.
- Get the views of leading smart cities experts, corporate players and innovators as to where the smart cities market is moving and the opportunities in the future.
- Watch pitches and investment presentations from innovative and in some cases disruptive smart cities solutions – solutions that have been trialled and in a number of cases are at revenue generation.
- For cities, investors and corporates, the opportunity to have 1on1 meetings with companies that are of interest to you. For Cities, the opportunity to see a range of smart cities applications, as well as talk to other cities that have trialled these applications or are having them deployed in their city area.
- Network with other VCs, corporations and cities from Europe and the USA, as well as the option to book meetings with other VCs and corporates.
|09:00 - 09:15||Registration & Welcome Coffee|
|09;15 - 09:30||Welcome & Programme Overview|
|09:30 - 09:45||frontierCities – Overview and Achievements|
|09:45 - 10:15||Company Pitches|
|10:15 - 11:00||Deploying FIWARE-Enabled Environmental and Low Carbon Solutions in European
Cities – Selected Experience and Good Practice
|11:00 - 11:30||Coffee Break|
|11:30 - 12:30||Building a World-Class Enabling Infrastructure for the Digital Economy and Europe’s Smart Cities – What are the needs and what are the opportunities?|
|12:30 - 14:00||Networking Lund - Live Demos and Apps Showcase|
|14:00 - 15:00||Bringing Digital Economy Solutions to the Market – What can corporate players bring
to the table?
|15:00 - 16:00||Europe’s Digital Economy – Where do we Stand? A transatlantic conversation:|
|16:00 - 16:15||Coffee break|
|16:00 - 16:15||Coffee break|
|16:15 - 16:30||frontierCities and FIWARE – Learning and Recommendations|
|16:30 - 17:15||Cities to the frontier! How can European Cities maximise the benefits of the Digital
Economy for their Citizens?
|17:15 - 17:30||FIWARE – Current and Future Development Perspectives|
|17:30 - 17:45||Closing Plenary Session|
|17;45 - 19:00||Networking Cocktail|
Further information at: www.fi-frontiercities.eu