San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- How do I build a strong corporate culture and foster leadership?
- How do I build the best organization to meet the company goals?
- How do I get the performance that I need to grow the business?
- Clear Vision Statement
- What will you stand for?
- Clear Mission Statement
- How will you achieve the vision?
- Published Corporate Values
- Determining attributes that will define your culture and help you achieve the vision
- Leadership versus Management
- Balanced Score Card
- Setting clear goals and expecations for employees
- What they need to do
- How they need to do it
- Functional Organizational Structure
- Clear areas of responsibilities
- Defined individual roles and responsibilities
- Clear job descriptions
- How to Hire
- Do’s and Don’ts
- Performance Management System
- Review system
- Incentive program supporting performance expectations
- Support tools
- How to fire
- Continual Improvement Situation Assessments
- What functions are working and which are not?
- What is missing?
- Action planning
- How to get it done
When & Where
Propeller: A Force for Social Innovation
Propeller: A Force for Social Innovation is a 501c3 nonprofit dedicated to supporting social innovation in New Orleans. We drive social, environmental, and economic impact in New Orleans by incubating early-stage ventures that have the potential to solve our city's most pressing issues. Visit us at www.GoPropeller.org.