San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Looking for ways to reach your low-level learners? This Common Core aligned workshop starts with the basics of learning to write and transitions to writing for different purposes and audiences. All strategies and lessons are applicable to the ESL, social studies, science, math, technology, writing and reading classrooms at all levels. If employed in a routine, systematic and strategic manner results in student learning will follow. This three-hour workshop is appropriate for teachers at all levels and across all content areas.
• All NYC RAEN workshops are for teachers/staff of NYSED-funded adult education programs.
• NYC RAEN reserves the right to cancel or reschedule workshops with fewer than 10 participants.
• Please be sure to arrive on time. No one will be allowed in the session after 15 minutes has passed.
• If you cannot attend the workshop, please cancel your registration on Eventbrite.
• If your program utilizes a “Time Card,” please bring a “Time Card” with you to the session. The New York City RAEN does not provide Time Cards.
Please note: This event may be recorded and photographed for non-profit purposes including use in print, on the internet, and all other forms of media. All audience members (or parents/ guardians of minors attending the event) agree to the possibility of appearing on these recordings by virtue of attending the event or participating in the event.