Friends of Kartchner Caverns - PRIVATE Photo Tour - BIG ROOM
Saturday, October 24, 2015 from 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM (MST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Kartchner Caverns PRIVATE Photo Tour
“The Big Room”
October 24, 2015
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE YOUR CAMERA INSIDE
“THE BIG ROOM”
- Must arrive and check in at Kartchner Caverns State Park no later than 4:30 p.m.
- Meet at the Discovery Center
- Participants and gear will be driven by tram to cave entrance. Tram only leaves once … at just after 4:30 p.m.
- All participants will be entering the cave by 5:00 p.m.
- Participants will have until 7:30 p.m. to take photos
- The tram will begin driving participants back to the Discovery Center at 7:30 p.m.
- Staff will be in the cave to answer questions
- Photographers must be able to manage their own gear
- Tripods ARE allowed
- Tour will be on existing paved trails; however participants will spend more time underground and standing than on the standard tours
ONLY $175 per person— benefits the programs of Friends of Kartchner Caverns State Park
Limited to a maximum of 16 people - No one under age 18
Participants will be off park grounds by 7:30—8:00 p.m. unless
they have made arrangements to camp onsite.
If camping is desired, please call (520) 586-2283 to reserve a campsite.
Please note: NO food or drinks are permitted inside the cave.
All photos taken must be for personal use only, all participants will be required to sign a non-commercial photography release form to participate in this opportunity.
RESERVATIONS are now open! Makes yours today!
If you have any questions, please email Cathy “Catt” Wagner
at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 520-668-7707