San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
June was full of historic wins and Pride-filled events, but the work is far from over. Friendfactor's inaugural ally event in San Francisco will give you the inspiration and ideas you need to keep up the momentum and make your work or school community a better place for LGBT people. You'll:
- Hear success stories from a panel of local business leaders who are active allies
- Win prizes in a real-time crowdsourcing contest for the best ideas of how you can take action
- Meet other changemakers who are helping make LGBT equality a reality
Panelists will include:
- Elizabeth Liedel, Corporate Sustainability Representative and Chair of Ally Programming, PG&E
- Michael Steinwender, Rooms Executive and HyPride Co-Chair, Hyatt Regency San Francisco
- Others TBA
Tickets are available for a suggested donation of $20 (pre-paid) or $25 at the door. No individual will be turned away.
Admission includes open bar, hors d'oeuvres, and great company.
When & Where
Friendfactor is a startup social enterprise dedicated to creating a society where everyone who cares about LGBT equality takes part in making it a reality. We help straight people become visible, vocal, and active allies in their communities, by building ally programs at companies and universities that make it easy for allies to step up and take action to create LGBT-inclusive culture. For more information, visit www.friendfactor.org.