Freshman Class Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser
Saturday, April 20, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM (PDT)
The Terra Nova Class of 2016 will be hosting a Spaghetti Dinner Dance and Auction to raise funds for the next four years. This exciting event will take place at the Moose Lodge on Saturday, April 20th from 6:00 to 11:00. Thanks to the families and students of the Class of 2016, we will be serving spaghetti, garlic bread, salad, juice, and desserts to serve to all who attend. In addition, we will have a silent auction, raffle drawings, music, and dancing. All proceeds go directly to the Class of 2016. The goal is to raise enough money for a low-cost or cost-free prom at the San Francisco City Hall and Graduation Night at Disneyland.
If you plan to join us, please preregister by Saturday, April 20th at Noon, so we can prepare the proper quantity of food. All meal tickets are non-refundable. Limited dinner tickets will be sold at the door. CASH or CHECK is the only form of payment the night of the event.
Here are some things you need to know about the Spaghetti Dinner Dance and Auction:
- We will begin serving food at 6:00 pm and stop at approximately 8:00 pm.
- The dessert table will be available by 7:00.
- Class of 2016 updates and announcements will be presented around 7:00 pm.
- The Silent Auction will close at 8:30 pm. Raffle and Silent Auction winners will be announced around 9:00 pm.
- Music and dancing will be available all night.
- The Moose Lodge bar will be available for adult drink purchases at 6:30.
- Decorations created by the freshman class
For your records, our Tax-ID Number is #94-3083772