The Fresh Marketing Bootcamp is a two-day Marketing and Business Development Planning workshop. It is for companies and individuals that have been in business for two plus years, are ready to work with a small business development coach, and are serious about implementing proper marketing and business development methodologies, processes and systems.
Is This You?
Are you turning a new leaf and you need 'everything'? Or have you been running a business for some time without necessarily having 'a plan' that gives you complete confidence? It's hard to know exactly where to start or where you're going to finish – but you know you need all this marketing and business development 'stuff' in order to be successful.
If you're like most entrepreneurs and small businesses, you're probably intimidated and frustrated by the costs of marketing design, advertising and promoting your company. We don't blame you! That's because so much time and money can be wasted on doing things that are unfocused and inefficient. When you 'pick away' and 'guess' at your marketing, you're losing business regardless of what your efforts cost you. We can stop that.
The Fresh Marketing Bootcamp breathes new life into your business, whether you are starting a new venture or refreshing an existing one. Armed with a strategic marketing and business development plan built on a strong foundation, you can launch and implement your sales, marketing and business development tactical plans with confidence.
Who Should Attend?
Entrepreneurs, business owners, managers, and employees responsible for designing the company's marketing and business development programs. Rid yourself of ad-hoc, inconsistent, sporadic tactics and take a systematic approach to building your business. Design an annual sales, marketing and business development program that hits your target market and returns consistent results. It's the only way to survive these economic times.
- The Five-Point Profit Formula
- Develop Your Advertising & Promotions Plan
- Create Your Market Dominating Position
- Design Your Referral Marketing Plan: Generate a flood of new business
- Identify Your Perfect Target Market
- Public Relations: The most believable form of marketing that exists
- Select Your Ideal Client & Know Why They Buy
- Website & SEO Basics: Build traffic & repeat visitors
- Digital & Social Media: Connect, engage and build relationship with your customers and prospects online
In This Two Day Business Development Bootcamp, You will:
- Get to understand the buying patterns of your most profitable clients
- Position yourself uniquely and competitively in the marketplace
- Differentiate your business so you stand out from the competition
- Learn creative, cost-effective advertising & promotional techniques
- Learn how to create a strong online presence
- Learn how to use digital and social media effectively
- Gain the attention of the media to generate free publicity
- Strengthen your brand identity
- Create that word of mouth buzz about your business
- And most importantly, you will build a powerful lead generation system tailored to your business, with the assistance of your Sweet Spot Academy Growth Coach
You'll Take This Program If You Want To:
- Have a thriving profitable business or non-profit organization
- Attract a steady flow of customers that value your products and services
- Advance your marketing and business development skills to confidently grow to the next level of business
- Integrate your online and offline marketing initiatives to increase your return on investment
- Work with an experienced small business development coach who'll take a sincere interest in you and your business
Here's What You'll Get:
- A solid marketing and business development approach that can be easily replicated
- A business development and lead generation program that you can put in to action immediately
- Access to online marketing and business development assessment tools, resources, templates,
- video's and planning documents
- The Fresh Marketing Bootcamp is designed so participants can take the knowledge learned and integrate it with their use of Sales & Marketing Plan Pro software.
COURSE TYPE - Classroom | Bring this course to your team with onsite training
Your course may be eligible for funding through Innovation PEI's Professional Services Assistance program or The Canada - Prince Edward Island Job Grant program available through Skills PEI.
- Professional Services Assistance, Management Skills Training is for Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners and Independent Consultants. Click Here for Details
- The Canada - Prince Edward Island Job Grant provides employers with funding to train new or existing employees to meet the skill requirements for available jobs. Click Here for Details
Nancy Beth Guptill, President & Executive Consultant
Sweet Spot Academy
You can enroll through this event webpage by clicking the green 'Tickets' button above on the right hand side of the screen, underneath the banner image. You can also enroll by phone, text or email. Please send or leave a message that includes your name (first and last), company you are with, your phone number, mobile number and email address.
- Call 902-724-330
- Text 902-954-0481
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prepayment is required.