Here is your chance to learn the history of macarons and how to make them. Chef Tim Brown of Johnson & Wales will teach the fundamentals of the macaron, including different options for the centers (ganache, buttercream, jelly, & caramel). The essentials to make macarons for your family and friends.
- Participants must make reservations in advance as space is limited and classes sell out quickly. All reservations require payment.
- All tools, equipment, & ingredients will be provided.
- We require participants wear minimal jewlery, closed-toe shoes, & long pants. Aprons and hair nets will be provided.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age (unless accompanied and supervised by a parent or legal guardian)
- Must provide 72 hours notice should you need to cancel you reservation.
When & Where
William Dean Chocolate
William Dean Chocolates artisan chocolates