Be a traveler, not a tourist.
Would you like to learn some essential French before traveling to France or a French-speaking country? Using maps, menus, and other authentic materials, this workshop will help you to communicate in situations commonly encountered abroad.
Get more out of your trip and travel with greater confidence!
No previous French required; "survival kit" booklet included.
Topics covered include:
– Meet, greet, and get to know people
– Make hotel reservations
– Plan and book cultural, seasonal activities
– Order a meal in bistros and restaurants
– Buy tickets for and use public transportation
– Communicate politely with boutique, hotel, and restaurant staff