San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Viking Booster Club of Fremd High School is pleased to announce our
2016 Holiday Craft Fair
The Viking Booster Club supports all Fremd High School students.
Please read all information below before registering!!
EXHIBIT TIME: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
SET UP TIME: 6:30 am to 9:00 am
BOOTH SIZE: 10 feet by 6 feet in hallways
12 feet by 6 feet in Cafeteria*
*Note: Table rental is only available in the Cafeteria!
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your contact list so that our emails to you don't go in your SPAM folder.
- PAYING BY CHECK? Please select "other payment options" when checking out for further information. Checks must be received within three weeks after registration or your registration may be cancelled.
Mail checks to:
Fremd Viking Booster Club
c/o Wm. Fremd High School
1000 S Quentin Rd
Palatine, IL 60067
Attn: Craft Fair
- REFUNDS: If you are accepted, your money is non-refundable.
- FOOD VENDORS: Vendors selling food must contact the Village of Palatine Environmental Health Division at (847) 359-9090 to discuss what you will be selling at this event. They will determine whether a Temporary Food Event Permit will be required for this event at that time. They need at least a 2 week lead time to process permits. Note: There is NO cooking or open flame allowed inside the builiding.
- IMPORTANT NOTE FOR DIRECT SALES PARTICIPANTS: We will only accept ONE APPLICATION for each direct sales product (Tupperware, Jamberry, Avon, etc.).
- BOOTH ASSIGNMENTS will be posted on the Eventbrite website in the Attendee List (below). Booth assignments will be made once the event is full but no later than 11/7/2016. All crafters will receive an e-mail notification when booth assignments are posted. Note: If you are using a phone or tablet device to view the Eventbrite website, you will need to scroll to the bottom of the first page and click on "Full Site" in order to see your booth assignment.
- SET-UP: Booth spaces that are not occupied by 8:00 am will be resold without refunds.
- LUNCH: Crafters may order lunch on this site. Concessions are also available throughout the day. FREE COFFEE is available at the concession stand for all crafters between 7:30 am – 9:00 am.
TEAR DOWN: Vendors are required to keep booths open for business between 9:00am - 4:00pm. Please do not start tear down before 3:30 pm.
COUNTERFEITS: The Viking Booster Club rental policy expressly prohibits participating vendors from engaging in the sale, distribution, advertisement, promotion or display of counterfeit merchandise or ‘knockoffs’ including, but not limited to, handbags, sunglasses and t-shirts. The sale of counterfeit items will lead to immediate eviction from the event.
- CHAIRS are NOT provided. TABLES are NOT provided unless you have a booth in the Cafeteria AND reserved and paid for a table.
NO SMOKING OR PETS on school grounds
CRAFT FAIR MAPS may be obtained here.
- DISPLAY ITEMS: The Craft Fair Committee reserves the right to select crafters based on variety, quality, and appropriateness of goods sold. The intent of the Craft Fair is to provide a showcase for mostly unique or handcrafted items. We accept a limited number of vendors that sell manufactured goods.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org If you call Fremd High School, they will not be able to give you any information about the craft fair other than the date. Email is the best way to contact us.
How do I know if I've been accepted into the Craft Fair?
You will receive a confirmation email about your order from Eventbrite.com. You can assume that your registration has been accepted unless you hear from us in a follow-up email.
Where is my booth?
Booth assignments will be posted on the Eventbrite website. Booth assignments will be made once the event is full but no later than 11/7/2016. All crafters will receive an e-mail notification when booth assignments are posted. You can access our craft fair maps online.
Note: If you are using a phone or tablet device to view the Eventbrite website, you will need to scroll to the bottom of the first page and click on "Full Site" in order to see your booth assignment.
I'm on the Waitlist. When will I find out if I can upgrade my booth placement?
An event coordinator will contact you if/when a booth in the Main Hallway or Cafeteria opens up. Please email us with any specific requests so that we know what type of booth you are waiting for.
Can I update my registration information?
If you need to update your registration information, please send us an email with your update.
Save This Event
When & Where
Fremd Viking Booster Club
All proceeds raised by the Fremd Viking Booster Club are used to benefit student organizations and sports teams at Fremd High School.