Actions and Detail Panel
Freelance, Gigs and Independent Service Made Easy ( Software Workshop)
Fri, April 21, 2017, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM Singapore Standard Time Singapore Time
Under development for over a year, StageMetro is a digital platform built for the “Future of Work”. Designed by independent talents for gigs and freelancing, our cost-effective platform offers independent service providers all the tools they need to go-to-market with unprecedented convenience and more importantly, build a sustainable income.
Come down to our 90min hands-on workshop and learn how you can take advantage of our state-of-the-art technology to share your talent and offer your services independently, including:
- What are the pain points of offering services independently? How does StageMetro's service help?
- Live Software Walk-thru
- How to create a Talent account
- Basics of your personalized talent Stage
- How to post a blog, share pictures and videos to market and engage prospective customers?
- How to setup your service calendar and manage bookings
- Setting up Menu vs Event Services – How do they work differently?
- Customer Payment – Should you enable Cash or Automated Payout ?
- Automated Payout – How does it work?
- How to track jobs, payments and send customer promos ?
- How StageMetro’s cost-effective membership plan (fr as low as $10/mth) help you build a sustainable income?
Tools that you should bring along for the workshop:
- iPhone 5s or later ( running at least iOS 8.0)
- Samsung S4/Note 4 or other recent Android Phones ( running at least Jellybean 4.4 OS)
- Laptop with IE 11.0, Microsoft Edge or Safari
- Nice pictures and videos (if available) that depicts your passion or services
This workshop is provided free of charge.