Are you looking for more personal freedom and a more valuable business then this workshop is for you.
You started your business for the freedom that comes with running your own company: the freedom to earn what you deserve and to work for whoever you want, when you want, and from wherever you want.
The challenge is that for many business owners the dream remains elusive. In fact, you may feel trapped in your business because:
- you know more than anyone else in your company about your industry;
- your customers ask to deal with you personally;
- you are involved in the building or creating of what you sell;
- and you are your company's best sales person.
The Freedom Workshop is an interactive, sleeves-rolled-up session, dedicated to getting you back on track to gaining the freedom you deserve as a business owner. You'll learn :
- How to recognize when you've fallen into The Owner's Trap and the steps to take to pull yourself out;
- The three attributes of a scalable business model;
- The eight factors that drive the value of your business;
- The valuation technique used by professional business buyers;
- How The Switzerland Structure bulletproofs your business from demanding employees, overbearing customers, and suppliers who hold you hostage;
- One simple technique for eliminating cash flow worries;
- The one kind of revenue that can triple the value of your business;
- The six forms of Recurring Revenue;
- The two essential elements of your marketing plan you need in order to avoid commoditisation and costly price wars;
- The one question you need to ask your customers to predict the likelihood that they will buy again in the future and refer you to others.
- How to benchmark your business operations against the world's greatest companies like Amazon, Apple, and Google.
Please see below feedback from previous attendees of this workshop.
"Really simple to understand, I've taken away some fairly chunky tasks that we need to address. Would be happy to recommend the seminar to others. I was particularly happy that the info applied to even people at my level, i.e. Sole traders. Both BD presenters worked well together to deliver the message. Was interested to hear more detail about the funding available and how to access that. A really useful session away from the office. Thanks very much."
"Really well presented and extremely interesting - I would happily recommend attending these workshops."
"Clear and insightful, offering a lot of food for thought and a surprising dose of practical information that can be implemented immediately. Thank you."
"I thought today was excellent. The workshop really made things clear in my head as to where I thought I could go and to now where I now know I can go with a part of my business. Your presentation was succinct ( which I liked, no boring bits ! ) and the fact that you drew in a few other members of your team really kept everything fresh. Plus the fact that you had good numbers at the seminar so it created a buzz."
“The thought process that you suggested was simple and useful. It helped us to think through what we are doing and what we should be doing. Many thanks”.
“Very thought-provoking. Was pleased that we were already doing many of the activities discussed but know where we have gaps that need to be considered and actioned.”