FREE WORKSHOP ON DISADVANTAGED BUSINESS ENTERPRISE CERTIFICATION
Increase your Business opportunities to perform work with Federal Highway Transportation Projects.
Are you a small business owner? Do you qualify under these criteria? If so, this free informational workshop is for YOU, to learn how to become DBE certified.
- Within personal net worth limitations (less than $1.32 million)
- Within business size standards (up to $23.98 million-based on a firm's 3-year average)
- Socially & economically disadvantaged as defined in the code of Federal Regulation 49 CFR Part 26.67
- Meet the 51% ownership/operational control requirement
- What is DBE certification?
- The California Unified Certification Program (CUCP)
- DBE Certification process and criteria
- Benefits of becoming DBE certified
- You’re certified! Now what?
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Metered street and public parking lots are available in the vicinity.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Small Business Enterprise Unit - (213) 897-0362
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
It is not necessary to bring a printed ticket to the event.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Date and Time
California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) District 7 Los Angeles
100 South Main Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012