It’s time for the 3rd Women’s Health and Fitness Day event on March 18th. Fun walk starting at 8am (all ages welcomed) and main event starting at 10am (childcare provided for children 12 and under). Must be 18+ to attend the main event.
This event is a rain or shine indoor event (except for the walk). Gather the entire family (for the fun walk, childcare available children 12 and under) and LET'S GET SERIOUS ABOUT OUR HEALTH!!! Come learn how to get and stay healthy from the inside out and outside in. Learn about gardening, starting over on your journey, health and fitness goals, and more. Come in your workout clothes and be ready to work, train, learn and interact with vendors.
Your health is no laughing matter! Heart attacks is the #1 and stroke is the #5 killer of Americans. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Protect your health!
- What is the purpose of this event? This annual event is to engages, entertain, educate and empowers women to take action and make choices to be healthier.
- What should I expect? Health, wellness, & fitness information, 15+ vendors/shopping, giveaways, swag bags, fun walk, power workouts, networking, and much more...
- What is the cost to attend? This event is FREE to the community so bring the entire family and all your friends. You will only need money to shop with our fabulous vendors and to participate in the raffle.
What about parking? There is plenty of free parking on site at this venue.
When: March 18th 2017
Where: University Fitness Connection
Time: 8am Fun Walk 10am Main Event
You will also have to chance to participate in our raffle to help raise money for Safe Alliance. We have over 15 raffle prizes
This Years Sponsors: LBX Fitness, Passion Driven, University Fitness Connection, Costco and Charlotte Fitness Lifestyles
The mission of Women’s Health & Fitness Day event is to inform, encourage and inspire change through health, wellness and fitness to women, ages 18 and up. The Women’s Health & Fitness Day will include vendors, interactive fitness classes and educational seminars highlighting the importance of living a healthy lifestyle from fitness and health experts. We will also be providing childcare for ages 3 months – 12 years.
The first 100 people to attend the event will receive an event t-shirt (shirts aren't available for children).
Raffle Prizes $1 (monies donated to Safe Alliance)
We will be having a raffle to donate money to Safe Alliance. Some of the raffle prizes are:
* 2 tickets to see Train – w/O.A.R. and Natasha Bedingfield at PNC Music Pavilion on 6/3/17
* 2 tickets to see Foreigner – w/Cheap Trick and John Bonham’s Led Zepplin Experience at PNC Music Pavilion on 8/5/17
* Heart rate monitor (2)
* 6 month gym membership (2)
* $50 gift certificate to Dick's Sporting Goods (3)
* Tickets to NASCAR Hall of Fame (4)
* Tickets to Discovery Place (4)
And much more
Must present Eventbrite ticket for admission.
Childcare is available. Space is limited.
Must be 18 years or older to be in the gym.
This event will help to support Safe Alliance. Safe Alliance's mission is to provide hope and healing for people in crisis. Safe Alliance assists over 12,000 people annually throughout Mecklenburg County and Lake Norman. We also reach thousands more through our educational and prevention programs. Click the following link to learn more about Safe Alliance http://www.safealliance.org/
All raffle monies are being collected by a representative of Passion Driven, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
If you would like a donation receipt please let us know on the day of the event.
Safe Alliance assists over 12,000 people annually throughout Mecklenburg County and Lake Norman. We also reach thousands more through our educational and prevention programs.
When & Where
Leading by Example
Leading by Example's mission is to inspire change through health, wellness and fitness.
Twice a year to support charitable organizations by hosting a Women's Health & Fitness Day event. We collect donations and donate part of the proceeds the the charitable organization.
We provide the following services to our clients and businesses:
- Health Coaching
- Personal Training
- Motivational Speaking
- Health and Fitness Events