We invite you to sample wine while shopping for one of a kind holiday gifts. Please join us for a stress-free holiday shopping experience. Guests will browse and shop for unique gifts from local artists, makers, and entrepreneurs while tasting several of our house and limited edition wines. This is a fun way to celebrate the holiday giving season by shopping with friends and most importantly, shopping local (and tax free!)!
We believe in supporting small business in and around our community and are pleased to open our doors to you and a select number of unique businesses. Come for the FREE wine tasting, leave with your gift list complete!
One lucky attendee will win a wine and cider gift basket from IncrediBREW / Grape Time Winery. We encourage you to bring friends, invite your book club, church group, coworkers, brew club, sports teams, neighbors, and family for a fun low-key social shopping experience.
Admission is free, all ages welcome. Must be 21+ to participate in the free wine & cider tasting.
- - A&E Coffee Roastery & Tea - NH-based fair trade coffee roaster and tea purveyor
- - Spiced Up Spices - Spiced Up is a monthly box subscription that gathers spices from around the world and delivers them to your front door. Spice, spice baby!
- - LuLaRoe Clothing with Melissa Cloutier Donegan
- - Touchstone Crystals - Swarovski Jewelry with Amy Dancause Tavares
- - KRM Chocolates – Delicious truffles filled with our port wines, and more!
- - Advansite – Custom chef and hunting knives, Made in NH
- - The Cake Stand Lady - One-of-a-kind modern and vintage tiered cake and cupcake stands, made in NH
- - Kate & Emily Designs – Beautiful, handmade play tents to foster children’s imaginations
- - KOKOON designs beautiful Limited Edition clothes for women, made with love in the USA!
- - Vlad Vaslyn, New England fiction author – Meet & greet and book signing
- - Karen Fudge Baby Love - Custom original design knits for babies by Karen Fudge Koehler
- - Stella and Dot jewelry with Lena Palmer LaBour
- - Amherst Wellness Center -- Paul Mosier and Nicole Robarge Mosier
- - Grape Time Winery / IncrediBREW - Wine and cider by the bottle, gift packs, gift certificate specials, gift baskets, pint and wine glasses, and more!
In addition to shopping for great gifts from the businesses listed above:
**Meet Vlad Vaslyn, author of The Moon is Dead, The Button, Yorick, and Brachman's Underworld, and purchase an autographed copy of his latest book, Insanity Tales. An editor, publishing consultant, freelance writer, and former newspaper correspondent for the Lowell Sun and Fitchburg Sentinel & Enterprise, his work can be viewed at www.TheVlad.net.**
**Amherst Wellness Center will offer complimentary chair massage during the event. What better way to relax than shopping, free wine, and a free massage?**
And, one lucky attendee will win a wine and cider gift basket from IncrediBREW / Grape Time Winery.
As always, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of our wine and ciders directly supports local Animal Rescue Efforts.