Actions and Detail Panel
Free Wills and Living Trusts Seminar - BCBS Retail Center, Roseville
Tue, March 28, 2017, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM CDT
Take Control by Protecting Your Assets and Your Loved Ones Through Proper Estate Planning
Learn how to:
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts
- Reduce/avoid Federal and Minnesota taxes and/or Probate
- Update and significantly improve your current estate plan
- Pass property to your children in a protective manner
- Protect property from your loved ones' creditors and spouses
- Avoid losing all of your assets due to long term health costs
- Put property in your children's names and when not to
- Protect and preserve a cabin, farm, vacation home or IRA for future generations
- Avoid mistakes when using transfer-on-death provisions or beneficiary designations
JUX Law Firm is the only Twin Cities firm that is a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, an elite national association of attorneys.
Refreshments are served at all seminars.
SEATING IS LIMITED! REGISTER ON THIS PAGE OR CALL 763-595-9292.
Registration or attendance at this event does not create an attorney-client relationship. Any event registration fee is not a fee for legal services.
By registering for this event, you consent to having your registration information provided to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota and JUX Law Firm and to being contacted via mailings, texts, alerts, etc. Your information will not be sold or passed on to any other third party without your written consent.
Event sponsors may take photographs and videos at the event. By registering for the event, you consent to use of your image in photographs or videos of the event.
Date and Time
Blue Cross and Blue Shield Retail Center- Crossroads of Roseville
1647B County Road B2 West
Roseville, MN 55113