Every function of your body is dependent upon a healthy digestive system. An impaired digestive tract can result in nutrient deficiencies, inflammation, toxin absorption, immune stress, hormone imbalances, and brain and neurotransmitters dysfunction. Learn the obvious and not so obvious signs that your digestive system needs help from Certified Plant Based Nutrition Educator and Functional Nutrition Coach Antoinette (Toni) St. Clair
- Learning the basic anatomy of digestion.
- Understanding what can go wrong with the digestive system.
- Learning to identify foods that harm the gut and foods that heal the gut.
- Digestive tract self-assessments to help you and your family identify how well your digestive system is functioning.
- A list of foods or food-like objects and toxins that harm the digestive system and herbs and foods that heal.
- Effective basic digestion enhancing eating strategies.
To attend this webinar, please register at this address:
Toni St. Clair is a plant-based nutrition educator, wellness consultant, functional nutrition coach, and speaker. She is an expert in helping people discover their true self and experience total health through appropriate nutrition, movement, and complementary lifestyle changes to create a life in balance; a life reflecting vibrant health, joy, and fulfillment. She has training in nutritional endocrinology (using food to manage and manipulate hormones), and has received multiple but interrelated certifications as a live food chef, plant-based nutrition educator, hatha yoga teacher, and natural eyesight improvement teacher. Toni is the creator and host of the popular 2015 Your Life In Balance Summit.