Free Structured Networking 12.13.2010 - Executives Only - NO VENDORS - 5:30 - 9PM
Monday, December 13, 2010 from 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM (MST)
For Executives Only in the Denver Metro/Colorado Front Range Areas:
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE BELOW BEFORE REGISTERING!
- This event is strictly restricted to executives in job search mode at the Director, VP, or "C" Levels. If you are not at these levels, or are a vendor, service person, HR (employed or unemployed), career coach, someone who works for a career firm, or consultant looking for clients, please don't register! If there is any question in your mind, please email us at email@example.com
- This event is free, however, for this holiday event we are asking for a donation of two (2) cans of GOOD canned food (such as canned meat, canned chile, etc.) and one unwrapped nice toy. The food will go to the Food Bank of the Rockies, and the toy will go to Toys for Tots. Thank you.
- Due to the number of requests we receive for this event, you may only attend this event ONCE if you are not a client of HDG. (If you've attended before, yes, this applies to you!)
- Absolutely NO: Vendors, Service People, Human Resources (employed or unemployed, regardless of level) or those prospecting for new clients.
- ABSOLUTELY NO CAREER COACHES OR THOSE WHO WORK FOR CAREER COACHING COMPANIES!!!!!
- Absolutely NO Multi-Level Marketing!
- Due to the event's "structured" nature, you must be able to attend for the entire duration.
- We apologize for any disappointment due to the above rules, however, since this is a community service provided at no cost to you, we must exercise discretion to protect the privacy of our executives, and to protect the integrity of this event and the integrity of our network. We are very serious about all of the above.
Executives at the Director, VP and “CXO” Level are invited to a free executives-only structured networking event on Monday, December 13th, 2010, from 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM at the Denver Athletic Club, 1325 Glenarm Pl, Denver, CO 80204, (303) 534-1211. Parking is behind the DAC, and does cost a few dollars, but this is the only charge involved in the event. Please feel free to pass this notice on to everyone who is an executive and “in transition!” We strictly enforce our policy of "executives only."
The individuals in the photo below have given their specific permission to be represented in this photo. We take our executives' privacy seriously!
There are plenty of executive jobs in the Denver/Front Range area!! The problem is that they are not being advertised or given to headhunters or job boards. If you are an unemployed executive, the only way to get a good job right now is to effectively network. If you’ve been “out there,” though, you know this is difficult.
We’ll assure you meet people who have job leads for free. Our structured executive networking event is designed to assure that you get to meet only those who can help you, and not spend your valuable time fending off salespeople looking for leads, etc.
You’ll only meet other executives at this event (and a recruiter or two). Attendance at our event is STRICTLY limited to those executives who are at or ready to transition to the Director level and above (Director, XVP, CXO) who are either engaged in career transition or are currently employed, but seeking to change positions. A select number of executive recruiters will also be invited. No vendors will be permitted at this event, and nothing will be sold.
Absolutely NOTHING is sold at this event, including our services. This is for executive job search networking, not selling you something. We give you our word.
Everyone meets everyone at this event. Utilizing similar tactics to “speed dating,” the executives-only structured networking event assures that all present have an opportunity to meet and exchange information with the whole group present.
If you would like to meet with me prior to the event to see if our extensive network of executives and companies can be of use to you, please call Nicole at 303-480-5484 and set up an appointment. Make sure she knows what level you are.
The event is sponsored by Denver Executives in Transition on LinkedIn and Heckers Development Group, LTD of Cherry Creek, an exclusive executive consulting firm. John Heckers, MA, CPC, BCPC has over 25 years of experience in consulting to executives. Nicole Heckers, MA, BCPC, has over 9 years of experience.
This is a small, exclusive event! The event is free, but strictly limited to 35 executives due to the nature of the event.
For more information, please call Mr. Heckers at 720-581-4301. If the event fills, a waiting list will be available. I may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
Heckers Development Group, LTD.
Heckers Development Group is an exclusive executive coaching firm located in Denver, CO. America's Employment Experts John and Nicole Heckers combine over 40 years of experience in helping people with their careers. Read some tips and tricks at our blog, www.ceojobexpert.com or at Colorado Business Magazine www.cobizmag.com .