Actions and Detail Panel
Free Small Business Workshop @ Central Public Library of Brooklyn, 2017.
Tue, May 9, 2017, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDT
The Operation HOPE Small Business Empowerment Program is designed for aspiring entrepreneurs from low-wealth neighborhoods. We combine business training and financial counseling with lending services so our clients get all the tools and resources they need to make their dreams a reality.
Workshops and Training
- 12-Week Entrepreneurial Training Program
- Small Business Development & Access to Capital Workshop
- Credit & Money Management Workshop
Assistance & Services
- Credit Counseling
- Business Plan Development
- Business Financial Statements
- Computer & Internet Access
Small Business Funding Programs
- Loan packaging assistance
- Access to over 25 direct lenders nationwide
- SBA Loan Program commercial financing
- Lines of Credit
This curriculum will be offered to enrolled participants completely free of charge. We can put Americans, especially Bronx Residents, in the right state of mind, in the right places, with the right people to gain life changing insight that will directly benefit participants’ cognitive experience as well as their own potential bottom line. The newly-launched Operation HOPE/Hope Inside locations inside of Popular Community Bank seeks to harness New York's untapped human resources by stimulating entrepreneurship, creativity, and economic opportunity.
- See more at: http://www.operationhope.org/small-business