FREE Senior Living & Planning Expo at Villages of St. Peters Memory Care
Villages of St. Peters Memory Care is hosting a
FREE Seminar December 6th,
2016 Senior Living & Planning Expo. Ask about the
VISA Gift Card Give-a-Way!
Aging and Long Term Care, many times, the “elephant in the room”. Everyone knows about it, no one wants to talk about it. The end result, planning is left undone and choices are limited and made hastily.
Join us for a Free Senior Planning Expo where you can get your
questions answered and be prepared for what lies ahead for
you or your loved ones.
- How to recognize the warning signs of memory loss?
- What are the different levels of memory care?
- What are the costs of memory care?
- What happens when I can’t stay in my house anymore?
- Am I entitled to a Tax Free VA Aid & Attendance Cash Benefit of up to $2,120 per month?
- Which assets should I use to pay for Long Term Care?
- Can I use my IRA?
- Is the will or trust I have enough? How to AVOID probate?
What to expect?
On-site expert panel:
Elder Law Attorney*
Senior Real Estate Specialist
Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
Director of Nursing at Villages of St Peters Memory Care
Two times available
Keynote Speaker #1: 2:00PM
Michele Roberts, Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
Keynote Speaker #2: 6:00PM
Ann Warren, Director of Nursing at Villages of St. Peters
Limited seating RSVP by December 4th!
RSVP online at tickets are FREE or call 314-281-1027
*The choice of an attorney is an important decision which
should not be based solely on advertising.