San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
4:00 - 4:30 PM: Founder Scrum
Up to 5 min per Person - Status Updates and Feedback
- What have you been doing since your last Founder Scrum?
- What are you focused on going forward (short-term, < 1 month)
- What challenges/obstacles do you see in your way?
4:30 - 5:30 PM: Trusted Social Network of Startup Founders
Agile Entrepreneurs - Helping Entrepreneurs Help Themselves
- FREE: Members have to be Founders of Product Startups
- Private: You are only visible to your fellow AE members
- Time-barter: Help fellow AE Members. Your 1 HR = My 1 HR
- Your Agenda: Organize events that are timely and speak to member needs
- Moonlighters: Find/share part-time or full-time volunteers/potential team members
- Founding Team: Volunteers who have proven themselves with multiple AE Startups
- Co-Founders: From a many-to-many match between Insiders & AE Startups
- Inversion of Control: Service Providers who compete for your Business
- No-Spam: You initiate contact with a Service Provider you like
- Quality: You rank Service Providers by Criteria that matters to AE Members
- Hire-an-Entrepreneur: Find part-time work with Service Providers
5:30 - 6:00: Learn by Osmosis - Ask Your Fellow Entrepreneurs
- Product: Share/discuss Product Strategy and Product Management methods
- Sales: From Lead-generation to Pricing to Closing a Sale
- Marketing: Share your insights, techniques, tools, experiences
- Process: From Day-to-day Operations to Agile methods for Product Development
- Technical: Find/share part-time or full-time volunteers/potential team members
6:00 PM - Adjourn - Informal Networking
- Hang around - or go to Palo Alto downtown for drinks/dinner
When & Where
Agile Entrepreneurs are founders of early-stage hi-tech startups actively building Product startups, bootstrapping, or angel/VC funded, whether it's a lifestyle, SMB or Venture-style high growth business.
Our offices are in Menlo Park - 10 minutes bicycle ride from Facebook HQ.
Apply now to join the "4-Week Startup (4WS)" Bootstrapper:
There are three Degress of Success for Product Entrepreneurs:
SMB (Small to Medium-sized Business)
- Venture Style
Y-Combinator is proud to be the "most Exclusive" group for entrepreneurs that selects about 3% of all applicants.
Agile Entrepreneurs (AE) is proud of being the "most Inclusive" group for entrepreneurs. There's no selection criteria - your passion and committment to your vision gets you in. We are here for the 97%. Any founder of a product startup can join the Founder Core for FREE.
We are all Hi-tech Product Professionals in the same journey if not the same boat. And since we are not service professionals angling for your business, we have no agenda - except empathy and a desire to learn from each others' experiences.
(Students & Part-timers join our "Inner Circle" to volunteer or intern with our Founder Core; Service Providers are admitted to the "Outer Orbit" based on how well their services meet the needs and constraints of the "Founder Core".)
AE members share knowledge, wisdom, information, and resources - online & offline - to maximize the chances of their success.
AE also provides Custom Coaching for Startups (4WS), and larger Organizations (ARC for Product Executives & 7DP for Product Engineers/Managers) in three formats:
- Seminars (2 hours): Interactive Lecture (Public or Private)
- Workshops: Hands on modeling for your Team (private) or Individual)
- Course-length Program: 3 months (1-quarter)
4-Week Startup (4WS) Program for Bootstrapping Entrepreneurs:
Agile Racecar (ARC): Executive Collaboration for Agile Transformation
7-Day Product (7DP): Agility for Product Engineers & Product Managers
- 7DP: www.7DayProduct.co
More About Agile Entrepreneurs:
Connect online with fellow Agile Entrepreneurs Groups and Forums:
- Private LinkedIn Group: www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=127797
- Facebook Group:www.facebook.com/AgileEntrepreneurs
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/FounderCore
Meet your fellow Agile Entrepreneurs Events: