San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We’re very excited to announce free Lean Six Sigma Quality Management webinar events in July Month that you won’t want to miss.
Attend an Interactive Lean Six Sigma Quality Management (SSGB) Online Free Webinar Session on
“How can lean six sigma create opportunity for project manager”
July 31st, 2014 3:30 PM CST/USA
Lean six Sigma is a blend of lean and six sigma, the approach of elimination of waste towards perfection. Today’s projects are quality driven and project managers need to be quality educated in order to ensure perfection in project delivery. Lean Six Sigma is one of the most commonly used approach in businesses for quality management. During this webinar, get insights on its usage in project management and how it can create fruitful opportunities for project managers
In what most consider a mature software/IT industry, the success/failure rate is not as good a one might expect. In fact, surveys by professional bodies like the Standish Group, Robbins-Gioia, KPMG, OASIG, etc. reveal a dismal picture. Some results from the 1995 Chaos report by the Standish Group found out the following:
- Some 31 percent software projects were cancelled before completed.
- About 52 percent projects cost almost double of original budget estimates.
- Only 9 percent of projects were on-time and within budget.
- On average, more than 50 percent of the effort of producing software went into testing.
- More than 50 percent of the costs associated with software development were incurred after delivery
For more information please mail us contact us at Jim Tobin firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Feel Free to contact us at email@example.com