Come learn the facts about anesthesia and have your questions answered by a resident physician who specializes in anesthesia.
Held at DHMC, Perinatal Conference Room, Level 5.
- All classes take place at the Women's Health Resource Center, at our new location on the mall in Lebanon, unless otherwise noted.
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling 603-650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full, one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC FRIENDS program.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
Keywords: Community Health Education, Pregnancy and Parenting