Free Mock ACT Saturday, January 28
Outlier's Advantage Knoxville In-Home Tutoring is hosting a free mock ACT on Saturday, January 28 at 9am. All tests will be graded before students leave, and students will get to keep their tests for their personal review. A question and answer session will be held after the test for students who want testing tips.
Students need to arrive a minimum of 15 minutes early (8:45) to ensure adequate time to get signed in and seated before the test begins. The test will be done and graded by 1:30. A question and answer session will last for 20 minutes after that until 1:20 for those students interested in staying.
5 important things to know:
- All students need to bring a calculator that is allowed by the ACT
- All students need to bring multiple pencils (#2 pencils are the official pencil the ACT requires)
- All students need to have a photo I.D. (If the student does not have a photo ID, we WILL still allow them to test).
- All students need to bring a lunch that can be eaten in 15 minuets or less (no microwave available).
- All students need to arrive at least 15 minuets early (8:45) to get checked in before the test starts.
If for some reason you find out that you will not be able to make it, please cancel your order on Eventbrite or call in to Outlier's Advantage at 865-643-6030 so we can make room for a student on the waiting list to attend. Last time we had a waiting list of 50 students.
If you are signing up multiple students for the event, you will need to go through this process for each student individually.
If you have any questions, feel free to call us anytime at 865-643-6030.