- Do you feel tired and exhausted by everything that is continually going on in your life?
- Do you get stressed by the overwhelming quantity of tasks and demands that you are facing every day?
- Are you wondering how on earth you can find some peace of mind in the midst of all this busyness?
In this free workshop you will discover:
- How to respond adequately to stressful situations, so you will feel calmer and more focused.
- How to stay sane in challenging circumstances and deal effectively with stress.
- How to find inner calm and contentment in order to live a meaningful and joyful life.
The workshop will be in English and is open for everyone who wants to deal with stress more effectively.
This will be an interactive workshop in which you will learn more on how stress actually works, what its effects are and how mindfulness can help you to deal better with it.
You will learn some practical exercises and you will get some tools that you can immediately use in your own – often very busy – life.
You will be able to ask questions and share your experiences. Or you can come just to listen, which is perfectly fine. You are welcome as you are!
IMPORTANT: By registering for this event, you agree that your e-mail address will be added to our mailing list. Your data will never be shared with others and you can easily unsubscribe at any time.