Easy to do, proven and highly practical meditation techniques taught in this class are designed to be implemented during your normal daily activities and can be practiced by person of any age, anytime of the day and anywhere.
Participants will learn:
- how to maintain energy & concentration throughout the day,
- how to combat the effects of a stressful life,
- how to increase efficiency & productivity through focus, clarity and enthusiasm in all arenas of life.
- how to experience love beyond the body, emotions and intellect.
In this class you will learn about the hidden jewels and gems within each and everyone of us and you how to tap into them for bliss, happiness and peace in everyday life.
The classes are free of charge and do not require any prior meditation experience. The attendees will be learning the Sant Mat method of meditation (also referred to as Surat Shabd Yoga) of which Jyoti (inner light) and Shruti (inner music) are two primary components.
Since this is a spiritual practice, with no rites and rituals, focused on the inversion of our attention, the question of conversion of faith never arises. Everyone is asked to keep their own faith, rites and rituals if they have any.
- 7:00pm to 7:15pm - Welcome, Meet & Greet
- 7:15pm to 8:45pm - Meditation class & with meditation sittings
- 8:45pm to 9:30pm - Free Vegetarian Dinner
- Follow us on Twitter(@houstonsos) for discussions and updates.
Save This Event
When & Where
Science of Spirituality
Science of Spirituality is a global, non-religious, non-profit, spiritual organization dedicated to love unity and peace. Main website http://www.sos.org , local houston website http://houstonsos.org/