FREE Intro to Natural Home Fragrance
New York, NY
NEW! Intro to Natural Home Fragrance
This class was created to help our customers who have lots of questions about using essential oils for home fragrance. Attendees will learn the following:
- The various methods for using essential oils to scent your home.
- The difference between naturals and synthetics in home fragrance.
- How to choose a diffuser.
- How much essential oil to use and how often.
- The best essential oils for home fragrance.
- How to use aromatherapy in your work space.
- How to burn natural incenses like Frankincense and Myrrh.
Join us to learn the nuances of natural home fragrance and save yourself time and money by avoiding common mistakes. As always, our classes are sure to be fun and informative. We hope to see you soon.
237 W 13th St
We also offer private classes and events, please email email@example.com to inquire.
Subscribe to Enfleurageevents.com to stay informed of course offerings and dates.
Thanks for visiting our page and thanks to all who've attended our classes since 2010. We look forward to another fun and enriching season in 2013. If you haven't been to one of our classes please stop by, we'd love to meet you.