FREE HUD Seminar for Agents Thursday, July 12, 2012 from 2:30-4:30 (PT)
Sherman Oaks, CA
Seminar hosted by Ben Salem
Complimentary Horderves and drinks
This seminar is designed to teach agents how to successfully submit offers for HUD-owned properties.
Learn how to save your clients thousands of dollars buying government owned homes. ALL of these homes qualify for SPECIAL financing which allow you to buy a home with very little money out of your pocket. Take advantage of what other agents don’t know YET!!
· What is a HUD property?
· Benefits of Buying HUD Homes
· How to search for HUD properties?
· Who qualifies for a HUD home?
· How much money is needed to purchase a HUD home?
· How to save tens of thousands of dollars?
· How the bidding process works?
· What type of financing is available?
· How to write a HUD purchase contract?
If you are a law enforcement officer, firefighter, emergency medical technician or teachers, learn about the Good Neighbor Next Door Program. HUD provides a substantial incentive in the form of a 50% discount off the list price of eligible properties.
Please RSVP while seats remain by simply clicking the Register button above.