FREE HUD Buyer Agent Training | Doma Properties February 22nd
Wednesday, February 22, 2012 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (PST)
Long Beach, CA
COME EARLY (12:30 PM) for pizza and networking.
** Free parking in the 4th Street City of Long Beach parking garage.
A seminar on "How to Successfully Sell HUD Homes," hosted by Mark Shandrow, Local Listing Broker for BLB Resources.
This seminar is designed to teach agents how to successfully buy or submit offers for HUD-owned properties. Attendees will be able to meet our team of professionals including top producing agents and loan officers, while learning more about HUD homes and the following topics:
• Who can buy HUD properties
• How to register with HUD
• Bidding/Submitting Offers (Offer Period)
• How priority bidding works
• How to market, advertise and show HUD homes
• The 4 listing periods: Lottery, Exclusive, Extended & Dollar Homes
• What are the financing type listing codes? (I, IE, UI)
• What is & how to write a complete HUD sales contract
• Important must know: Do’s and Don’ts
Please RSVP while seats remain by simply clicking the Register button above.
When & Where
HUD Approved Local Listing Broker
Real Estate Brokerage
3970 Atlantic Ave., Suite 210
Long Beach, CA 90807