Actions and Detail Panel
Free Estate Planning Seminar: Wills vs. Trusts
Wed, November 15, 2017, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM CST
This is truly an educational session. Join us for a thought-provoking discussion of the basics of estate planning and discover which plan is right for you and your loved ones.
YOU should attend if:
- You want to learn how the current laws affect your estate plan.
- You are concerned that Nursing Home or long term care costs will deplete your life savings.
- You want to protect the family inheritance you leave behind FOR YOUR FAMILY'S use only.
- You wish to learn more about PROBATE and how to avoid it.
- You have a Will that is more than 3 YEARS OLD or it was created IN ANOTHER STATE.
What we will discuss:
- The effect of the new Federal Estate Tax law change on every estate plan.
- How to provide for your own care and well-being, and that of your loved ones even if you become incapacitated.
- The pitfalls of joint ownership, especially with family members and how beneficiary designations might invalidate your will.
- How you can protect your children's inheritances from predators, greedy non-family members, and bad marriages.
- How veterans or their spouses can receive money to pay for medical expenses.
- Why signing your home over might be a HUGE mistake.
- How planning in advance can help you and your spouse readily afford quality care.