Abdominal pain, bloating, gas, reflux/heartburn, constipation/diarrhea, brain fog, and fatigue are all common symptoms of those with digestive disorders. Digestive disorders plague the nation, and many of those who suffer with chronic digestive complaints have not received answers to their problems. You may be one of the 10 to 15 percent of the population who has Irritable Bowel Syndrome or other gut disturbances like: Crohn’s, Celiac Disease, or Ulcerative Colitis. Or you may be a part of the 60% of people who experience heartburn/GERB in their lifetime.
Traditional medicine is fantastic at keeping us alive, however, it is the QUALITY of our lives where they fall short. American’s today are riddled with chronic health issues, and many of them are frustrated because they feel their doctor is more interested in prescribing a medication rather than getting to the root cause of their problem. If you are one of these people, you are not alone.
Come join us, where our doctors will be talking about what you can do to address the underlying causes of gut dysfunction without the uses of drugs or surgery. They will be discussing the most common underlying causes and what can be done for conditions like:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Acid Reflux/GERD/ Heartburn
- Crohn’s, Celiac Disease, and Ulcerative Colitis
They will also be discussing topics such as:
- The number one contributing factor to gut symptoms
- The role stomach acidity has in heartburn/GERD and why some people who take medicine for their heartburn/GERD often end up with other symptoms down the road
- The importance of having a strong gut barrier
- What surprising foods can contribute to gut symptoms
- How our brain impacts our gut and how our gut can contribute to neurological issues like: Fatigue, memory loss, depression or anxiety
- How gut dysfunction can throw off other systems in the body, like your hormones!
- What type of functional lab work can be done to correctly address the underlying causes of your gut dysfunction
If you are one who has been suffering with gut issues and have not found answers to your problems, this is a workshop you will not want to miss. See what other people are saying about the care they received: http://ibrainandbody.com/testimonials/
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is this being held?
- This will be held at Integrative Brain and Body in Downers Grove, IL. Our exact address is: 5010 Fairview Ave. Suite 5, Downers Grove, IL 60515. We are located on the southwest side of Fairview Ave and Maple Ave in Downers Grove very close to the Fairview Ave train station
How long will this last?
- The doctors will usually speak for an hour and then they stay after to answer any questions people may have.
How much does it cost to attend?
- The event is completely free and its really meant to inform people on what they can do to start improving their health concerns today
Can I bring a guest?
- Absolutely! We encourage that, however, please let us know how many will be attending as there is limited seating and we want to be sure to accommodate room for everyone.