We show you how to maintain optimal oral health as we believe teeth are for life.
- Bleeding gum, Bad breath & Sensitive teeth : Causes & Treatment.
- What types of toothbrush & toothpaste suit me?
- How to brush correctly & effectively especially if I have bridge/dentures.
- Flossing: Will it separate my teeth? Should I be doing it daily?--- Fact & Fiction
- Find flossing tedious? Learn how to floss effortlessly with ONE HAND Technique
- Tongue Detox: What is it?
- “ I have dark stains &yellowish teeth’ Is Tooth whitening the way to go?
- Tooth whitening: Types, how long it last?, indication & contraindication, any side effects?
- Children dentistry: How do I ensure my child’s dental health is well looked after?
Our aim is to educate and empower you with the correct dental knowledge so that you can look after your own teeth as most dental diseases especially dental decays are preventable. Even if it happens, early detection enable intervention to be carried out in the most conservative and cost effective way.
Hence following the talk, we will be offering you a COMPLIMENTARY DENTAL CHECK UP which gives you an indication of your current oral health status. (This is optional but should you wish to opt for this option please reply us when you receive your confirmation email, this offer is only applicable if you attend the talk otherwise normal consultation charges apply.)
- We understand that every individual need is different and privacy is your main concern.Hence we will conducting this talk in a small groups or on 1- 1 basis. We encourage family members to come at the same slot ( only 1 person need to register but kindly inform us how many people you will be bringing when you received your confirmation email.) .
- Please be punctual and in case you can not make it kindly ring us in advance so that we can offer the reservation to another person on our waiting list.
- The talk will last for an hour and check up will take approximately ½ hr.
- Any topics that you would like us to cover, you are more than welcome to let us know via email in advance when you receive your confirmation email.
- No Walk In Allowed , upon registration will received a confirmation email with direction to our practice.
*The talk is conducted by qualified dentist registered with the Malaysian Dental Council and the Check Up is at our private dental practice which comply with the Private Healthcare Facilities Act 1998.