This will be a valuable College Financial Planning Workshop that will focus on Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores & Freshman.
Join us for a 1-hour workshop to learn how to prepare for your student’s college future.
We will cover the FAFSA form and all other information you need to understand in order to maximize the amount of financial aid you are eligible for.
If a family is not eligible for aid, we will cover the best strategies on how to pay for college.
In this Workshop, you will learn:
- Where to find college scholarships
- How to start planning now for the upcoming cost of college
- The 5 Biggest Mistakes Parents make that cause them to overpay for college….and how to avoid them.
- How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid and scholarship packages.
- Learn what assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Dept. of Education calculates your Family Contribution!
Make plans now to attend as Important FASFA Deadlines and Rule changes have occurred for Juniors & Sophomores.
Reservations are required as seats fill up quickly and are limited to the size of the room
To make your reservation call 570-880-0161 24 hrs/day or sign up with eventbrite.com
If I register with Eventbrite do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
If parents and student attend, do I need more than 1 ticket?