San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
“Parents, is your Junior or Sophomore heading to College soon? Don’t miss this FREE workshop”
Last Chance for Seniors!
A free workshop on getting thousands of dollars for your child’s college education will be hosted at the following location and at the following dates and times:
Centerville Community Center, Meeting Room
3025 Bethany Church Road
Snellville, GA 30039
Thursday, February 6th, 2014 @ 6:30pm
The speaker will be Brian J. Ball, ChFC®. He will be discussing such topics as how to send your kids to the school of their dreams without going broke; how to triple your eligibility for aid; how to find scholarships and grants you’ve never even heard of.
“Parents of upcoming High School Sophomores and Juniors! - You’re already months late in the planning process that could maximize the amount of financial aid your child receives. Even high income families can qualify. Last chance for Seniors!”
Additional topics to be included:
- How to pay for college with the least amount of money out of your pocket;
- How to send your child to a fancy private school for less than the cost of a state school;
- How to pick the colleges that will give you the most amount of money;
- The one mistake every parent makes when applying for scholarships;
- 7 sure fire strategies to be able to afford the school of your dreams;
- What to do right now if your child is in high school;
- Insider secrets that your guidance counselor doesn’t know;
Admission is free but seating is limited by the size of the room, so please reserve on-line at www.bjballassociates.com/seminars.cfm
or call 404-870-8084 to reserve your seats now.
When & Where
Atlanta College Funding Consultants
Financial Planning Firm specializing in helping parents of college bound high school students attend the college of their choice with as little out of pocket money as possible.